The site located at http://www.abpa.org.au is a web site (site) owned and operated by The Australian Bush Poets Association (ABPA).
The contents of the site, including but not limited to the text and images therein, and unless otherwise noted, are the copyrighted material of the ABPA. Copyright © 2005 - 2014 ABPA. All rights reserved. Any trademarks referred to through the site are the property of their respective owners.
Your access to and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions and acknowledge that any other understanding or agreement between you and the ABPA with respect to the site are superseded and of no force or effect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Use of the site
* You should assume that
everything you see or read on the
copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and
conditions or through the text on the site without the written
permission of the ABPA, unless otherwise noted. The ABPA neither
warrants or represents that your use of materials displayed on the site
will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated
with the ABPA.
* Site information may be changed or updated by the ABPA without notice.
* While the ABPA uses all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date site information, the ABPA makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of such information. The ABPA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect to the contents of the information on the site.
* Your use of and browsing of the site is conducted at your own risk.
2. Liability and warranties
* Site information is
provided to you "as is" without
any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the
implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose
or non infringement.
* The ABPA does not warrant that the site, various services provided through the site, and any information or other material downloaded from the site, will be uninterrupted, error free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
* The ABPA assumes no responsibility, and shall not be held liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation, any lost revenue, lost profits or third party claims resulting from the use or misuse of the site, even if the ABPA has been advised of the possibility of such damages or claims by another party.
* Links on the site may lead to other servers or sites maintained by parties other than the ABPA. The ABPA has no control over and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located at such servers or sites, and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or sites and their content.
* Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the ABPA. The use of such images by you, or anyone authorised by you is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions, or permission is granted elsewhere on the site.
5. Trademarks and logos
* The name "Australian Bush Poets Association (ABPA)" and the ABPA logo are the registered trademarks of the ABPA. Any other trademarks or logos found on the site belong to their respective owners. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the prior written permission of the ABPA or any such party that owns the trademark displayed on the site. The ABPA will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* The ABPA may at any time review and vary these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You will be bound by the most current terms and conditions every time you visit the site, therefore the ABPA suggests that you periodically review these terms and conditions to which you are bound.
7. Law and jurisdiction
* The contents of the site are governed by the laws of the New South Wales with any claims, whether arising directly or indirectly out of any materials contained on the site being subject to the laws of same.
8. Personal information