Season's Greetings

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Glenny Palmer

Season's Greetings

Post by Glenny Palmer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:22 am

HAPPEEE CHRISTMAS!

I now don't have time to send all my bonza friends seasons greetings as I'm about to charge off to travel to my family in Brisbane. I'm going early to beat the predicted follow up rain/storms. We had over 4 inches in 3 days here and were cut off for a few days...so I ain't taking any chances! Lol. (And I can't take this petulant pc with me....but I still have an obliging iPhone, albeit without all of my contacts & records.)

Be happy. Stay safe. And lotsalove,,,
Glenny :D
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Bob Pacey

Re: Season's Greetings

Post by Bob Pacey » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:26 am

Good onya Glenny . Make sure you check yas bloody tyres and rims before you go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't want no dramas do we ?

have a safe and happy Christmas and think of me I'll be working. :( :( :( :( :(

Bobbo

Oh and if Keats has been around check ya wipers as well.
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Neville Briggs

Post by Neville Briggs » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:28 am

Take care Glenny, safe journey. If need be, you can remind your family that I said that Glenny is always right. :)
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:02 am

Ta Bob...poor you...(I never stop thinking of yooo Bobbo.... :lol: ) You wouldn't believe it!!! but I now have TWO spare wheels. Oh the irony of Fate. The old girl's serviced...& she just slid $500 outta my purse for a new muffler....so all systems GO. Just gotta get my system going....Enjoy your Chrissy, Bob. I know you will, 'working' or not. :D

Ta Neviiillle. I'll haveta stay safe this trip....too many pot holes & washouts to risk the 200k mark....ooh oops. You're a copper, eh? (Don't tell. :? ) My family already know that...it's me wot's gotta get my head around it. Such a heavy responsibility. :roll:

HOOROOOOO!...............................xx

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:34 am

Images of you driving Flintstone-style come to mind Glenny! Don't know why that would be! :D

Travel safely.

Heather :) x

warooa

Post by warooa » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:59 pm

You head south, send the rain north.

Have a good one, cheers, Marty :)

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:11 pm

...made it half way. Phew! I think my air con is packing up cos it was bleedin' HOT! Typical timing. Its that wax doll someone's stickin' pins in. I just seem 2 lead a Flintstone life 4 some reason?? BIG hugs Heather ( if you've wrestled free of Gary's :lol: ) and HEY Marty. I put a spell on ya so rain will arrive very soon. I stipulated by Sunday!! (this iPhone works better n that #€*! pc). Time 4 a nanna nap to practice driving tomorrow. s n o r e..... :D

mummsie

Post by mummsie » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Yeah, what they all said Glenny and Oh, chuck in " hope you have a Bonza Christmas " too. Have a good one mate.

Sue
the door is always open, the kettles always on, my shoulders here to cry on, i'll not judge who's right or wrong.

Terry

Post by Terry » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Hi Glenny

All the best for Christmas and the New Year.

Hope you took umbrella with you - on second thought a fold up boat may have been better.

Cheers Terry

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:09 am

This is what you are missing Glenny. So quiet now but wait until Friday and wooska.

Someone asked my what my job was yesterday and I said :lol: :lol: :lol: to make sure that you have a great stay. Bit like Santa really
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!