Superwoman!

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Zondrae

Superwoman!

Post by Zondrae » Sat May 18, 2013 8:08 am

Has anyone looked at.....

the Index of poems posted by Maureen Clifford?
She should have some type of award for posting the most poems on the site. I thought I was doing well having posted my 52nd today but Maureen's list seems endless.

and while I'm on the subject... why don't more of us use this index section and list the poems we have posted?

If you don't want to go back and list all the old ones, why not start from the next poem you post and head it 'poems posted since' - insert date - and keep adding to the list from there. Once I had mine started it has been easy to insert the next poem as I post them. I have chosen to keep them in alphabetical order but you can just list them as posted if you wish. It makes it so easy if someone is looking for a particular poem of yours, or even if you want to remind yourself if you have posted a particular poem.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Re: Superwoman!

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sat May 18, 2013 9:06 am

I was actually thinking of taking that down Zondrae - I haven't updated it for months and the list is embarrissingly long :roll:
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Neville Briggs

Post by Neville Briggs » Sat May 18, 2013 9:22 am

Zondrae, I couldn't think of any reason do it. The procedure seemed tedious to my slothful brain.
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Sat May 18, 2013 9:32 am

G'day Maureen and Neville,

Maureen, don't you dare take it down - I will give you the OK to - maybe - sort through and take out anything that you think is too short or too rough. But you should be proud to support our craft with such dedication. I have allowed myself to be sidetracked (by the Ukulele) but I intend to return to my first love.. that is rhyming poetry, as soon as I feel I have become proficient in playing. I have wanted to play an instrument all my life and if I don't hurry up I'll miss that. The bucket list gets longer and the time gets shorter.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sat May 18, 2013 3:25 pm

I think my buckets got a hole in it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Terry

Post by Terry » Sat May 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Is there anyway of finding what poems you've posted without going right through each page here?

Terry

Terry

Post by Terry » Sat May 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Just had a look at Johns Instructions, might save that until I have a bit more time to spare.

Thanks John & Zondrae

Terry