Bob Pacey will be thrilled

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
manfredvijars

Re: Bob Pacey will be thrilled

Post by manfredvijars » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:13 am

keats wrote:Ahhh, yes, but not played with the Foot.

Neil
Hahahahaha ... I'd like to see you play Polo, Lacrosse, Squash, Tennis and Golf legless ... :D :lol:

william williams

Post by william williams » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:33 am

Yeh well I have been known to play Polo and Polo Cross Legless good thing the horses know what we were playing

bill the old battler

Wendy Seddon

Post by Wendy Seddon » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:47 am

BRING BACK THE BIFF!!!

...if only in these pages! :lol:
Wen de Rhymewriter There is nothing mundane about the ordinary.

william williams

Post by william williams » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 pm

:twisted: :oops: OWLY :? do you mean that one where they get in a huddle :shock: and sniff each others rear ends :? then run over and biff each other :roll:

David J Delaney

Post by David J Delaney » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:24 pm

r.magnay wrote:...Hey! Proffessor Dave Delaney, how did you slip all that BS in between when I read your post to when I finished replying without getting an edited note on the bottom?.... :?
Hahahaha!!..Just quick with the fingers I s'pose... :lol: . And in the States atm there is a bit of a frackass happening because the traditionalists wan't soccer to be called football but others don't because the only football according to a lot of yanks is gridiron... :)

David J Delaney

Post by David J Delaney » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:28 pm

william williams wrote::twisted: :oops: OWLY :? do you mean that one where they get in a huddle :shock: and sniff each others rear ends :? then run over and biff each other :roll:
Hahaha!!..good one William, unlike that other mob who daintily tug at each others gernsey then fall over crying trying to milk a penalty from the ref's, almost as bad as the "divers" in soccer... :lol:

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Pretty poor attempt at humour there I thought Bill. :? :? :?

They once brought a team of gridiron players out to watch a game of Rugby League and they just could not conprehend how they played such a game without all the protective gear that they wear.

Rugby League " The Greatest Game Of All "

Bob I'm with Wendy, Bring Back The Biff. Pacey
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

r.magnay

Post by r.magnay » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:12 am

Funny you should bring that up Bob, I ran into a Yanky bloke..(not literally)..in the Marla pub one night and there was a game of Aussie rules on TV, I asked him what he thought about our national game and he had the same response about the lack of padding and helments etc.!
Ross

David J Delaney

Post by David J Delaney » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

I like to have a 'dig' at my yank friends & say they wear girlie helmets & look like the Michelin man with all the padding.... :lol: :lol:

warooa

Post by warooa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:12 am

Don't worry fella's - with footy (talking all contact codes - sorry soccor) played at a faster furious pace each year and the prevalence of serious injury and concussions WPH+S and The Litigators will force them to get padded up and wear helmets.

It's already simmering away in the background with massive amounts of money footy players earn - there's ex-players sooking about getting brain damaged for peanuts in the past. And they've effectively banned the shirt front, the good old hip and shoulder from Aussie Rules and the shoulder charge from League is going the same way.

Gone are the old days. Remember that great old coach John Kennedy's famous quote "injuries above the neck don't count." Break out the netball bibs, boys :roll:

Marty