Daily advice

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Heather

Re: Daily advice

Post by Heather » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:46 am

Manfred that little kid is Charlotte - the subject of my last poem. She's SO cute..

Only one more sleep! :)

mummsie

Post by mummsie » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:58 am

Manfred is that your Halloween Mask? :lol: :lol:
the door is always open, the kettles always on, my shoulders here to cry on, i'll not judge who's right or wrong.

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:04 am

Na I'll bet that's the real Manfred.
I Keep Trying

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:33 am

just in time for Halloween the new ugly pills that had just been released seemed to be an outstanding success. Of course they are not Government approved and are so being sold covertly on the black market by those same pedlars of drugs who operate on our streets and in our nightclubs. One of the alarming side effects seems to be the excessive growth in nose and ear size, but no doubt if that continues to be a problem then those effected could perhaps get jobs at local shopping malls come Easter time working as Easter bunnies. Not the best looking bunnies on the block perhaps but certainly a bunch of rabbits.

Then of course with a snoz the size of Tasmania perhaps they could also be utilized as mine or drug detection sniffer dags
Last edited by Maureen K Clifford on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:02 am

OI !!!~! ... I may have a face like target practice and a sagging superstructure but I AM, rugged, tanned AND cute.

Kym

Post by Kym » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:09 am

Judging by the bandage, it looks as though you've also had a recent labotomy. :roll:

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:54 am

Well I think you are all really, really mean, picking on that poor fellow with the bandaged head. Goodness knows what he has been through. He might have been in a war, or run over by a truck. He looks blind too. Mean, mean mean. He can't help it if he's aesthetically handicapped. I'm sure he's a really nice man. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.... :roll:

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am

He's also at some sort of event -he's probably a war hero or Nobel peace prize recipient. shame, shame, shame....

Is that "thing's" hand on his shoulder?

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 am

Just 66!

I have misused my powers too you know! :evil:

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Heather wrote:Well I think you are all really, really mean, picking on that poor fellow with the bandaged head. Goodness knows what he has been through. He might have been in a war, or run over by a truck. He looks blind too. Mean, mean mean. He can't help it if he's aesthetically handicapped. I'm sure he's a really nice man. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.... :roll:
YAIR!!! What she said - I can't help it if I've been lobotomised!!!