Calling Poets of the North

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
r.magnay

Re: Calling Poets of the North

Post by r.magnay » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:44 am

Zondrae, I think Dave might be Mal.... ;)
Ross

Mal McLean

Post by Mal McLean » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Wow it was hot in Theodore! Thanks to Glenny and Croc for a lovely dinner and great natter. It is always good to catch up with fellow poets. What a lovely place Theodore is! I had a nice drive Glenny through Cracow and on to Eidsvold and cut over to Kilkiven and on to Gympie and home via the Bruce. The best part of my trip was the company and conversation in Thedore!

Cheers,

Mal
Preserve the Culture!

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:17 pm

G'daay again Mal,
Bonza to see that you made it home without dehydrating. Your visit picked our spirits up no end mate. Thank you so much for going out of your way to come & visit us....& for being so generous about the meal...that you had to balance on your knee under a painter's trestle. :D What did you think of Fed Brophy's pub in Cracow? I think it's an absolute Aussie icon.

(BTW I am now in the process of writing out our 'inspirational idea'. With yours & IRene's encouragement I have become quite enthusiastic about it. Where shall I post it? Perhaps in 'General Poetry Discussion'?
Oooh I have soo many ideas (& croc is keen, which is half the battle won already. :lol: )

Mega thanks again Mal
Big hugs
Glenny
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.