SPAM ...

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
croc

Re: SPAM ...

Post by croc » Fri May 04, 2012 6:29 pm

G'day Robin...

As I sit here with my dog needing $3500 worth of vets bills, both my children are suffering from a rare and incurable disease which even the doctors know little about, I personally have to have $5000 so I can pay my mechanics bill so I can continue to work for as much as I can scrape together, otherwisw he'll confiscate my ute and then I am euchered. My aging mother needs the comforts that the nursing home can't provide... like food and med bills, and I have a dear friend who is in prison at present for a crime he never heard of and needs a lawyer fairly sharpish.

I will p/m you my bank details in the fond hope that you can help me along financially after winning not one but five bloody lotteries on the trot.... geezus... I cant even afford to buy a ticket in one lottery... which brings to mind if you would buy me a ticket also because you seem to be more lucky than me, even if I could afford to buy one.

Bless ya girl...
...croc

Robyn

Post by Robyn » Sat May 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Good on you Croc :)
I must have a lucky family. My husband and I both won one million euros on the same day. It was in the snail mail, not the email, but who cares :!: As soon as it hits my bank account, I'll send some along :lol: :lol:
And Heather, you can have some too :lol: :lol:
Robyn
Robyn Sykes, the Binalong Bard.

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Sat May 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Oh dear ! How sad, Never Mind Croc.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

croc

Post by croc » Sat May 05, 2012 10:37 pm

It's all good... Robyn is about to save the day.

Goodonya Robyn...
...c