Audio transmission

ABPA Financial members can post their Bush Poetry here ...
All Forum Visitors can view but only Financial ABPA Members can post and reply.
william williams

Re: Audio transmission

Post by william williams » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:52 pm

hi Heather I have Sat internet to and I can not get it to work either

BW

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:12 pm

It is the same one I emailed you Bill so you have heard it. Heather maybe the powers that be listened to it and decided that it was too much for your delicate ears ? What system are you running mine is windows 7 the lastest as my old 95 computor suffered brain damage.

Best of luck Bob.

Hey it could be me I seem to have changed the text selection on my mobile phone today and not some words come up as munbers as the first choice when text selection is on ? None of the wiz kids at the phone shop can figure out what i have done.
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

william williams

Post by william williams » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:48 pm

This computer of mine is 5 or 6 years old and I have fiddled and twiddled with it and apart from cursing it many times and almost kicking it into this next world I ain’t done nothing to it it runs on windows XP that I acquired 5 years ago. I installed Magix 12 Nero 8 and a HP cd/dvd 1070 player burner. Win player 8 although I prefer Win player 7 and a installed a new trend micro virus whatsime call it she ain’t nothing fancy with a mike I can record or record from Cassette tapes or CD’s and clean and remove a lot of noises from them with Magix and turn into CD’s what I do personally is transfer my own work over the airways via a talk back program on the radio my computer is via the satellite
When you get it working on Audacity remember when you send it MAKE SURE IT IS ON MP3 OR WMA AS ANYTHING ELSE TAKES UP A LOT OF TRANSPORT SPACE AND AS A RESULT YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TRANSPORT IT ALL OVER THE EMAIL AIRWAYS
I don’t except any auto upgrades all Audios I transport all audio emails are either MP3 or WMA

Bill Williams

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:59 pm

try this Bob
The Computer Swallowed GrandPa.mp3
To get sound click on the file name and then play or save. :P

TTFN 8-) Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I Keep Trying

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Good Stuff Dave there is hope for us old fellas yet

Cheers Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

r.magnay

Post by r.magnay » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 pm

...crikey!.. you blokes (and sheilas ) are way to techo for me.....I'm goin' out to re wax the string and dust off me jam tins
Ross

Mal McLean

Post by Mal McLean » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Works just great for me and my my Asus is at least three yrs old.

I'll have a crack some time myself but won't we be in danger of stuffing so much into the web site it will crash?

Mal
Preserve the Culture!