Onya Glenny

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Glenny Palmer

Re: Onya Glenny

Post by Glenny Palmer » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Oh thank you all soo much! :D I've been so busy today that I only just now had a peek in here & found....a ton of bonza mates. My Angel neighbour Gail bought me the most eevil cherry cheesecake with Cherry Ripe chocolate sprinkled on top. There goes the waistline! So now I'd better get & cook some proppa food for my tea to make up for the pig-out today.
Thank you all again. You made my day. :D :D XX
(Neville...how did you know I was born in 19**?) ;)
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Happy Birthday cobber hope you're havein' as much fun as me, Ha-Ha :P

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

David J Delaney

Post by David J Delaney » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Hope you had a wonderful (diesel fume free) birthday Glenny..... :D

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:01 pm

A very belated but heartfelt thank you Marty, Dave & David. It's been mega hectic around here. I had a garage sale last weekend to sell croc's tools (deep sigh). He was a mobile Bunnings! thank heavens, as the proceeds will all be spent on....the blasted car!! Seems the last tyre bloke put the wrong size ones on (including giving me a spare wot's rim don't fit my wheels.) I didn't notice until I had a blow out on my way to Yeppoon. As usual a comedy of further errors ensued & I now discover I was driving on a bent wheel arm. I must have a Guardian Angel for sure as I drove to Bris & back on that mess.

I spose I coulda just said 'thank you, but I've been very busy' but that would be engaging brevity....which seems to be a foreign language to me. But anyway 'thank youse all!'
Love
Glenny

Brenda Joy

Post by Brenda Joy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:49 am

Happy birthday Glenny. Part of the process of new beginning - but he'll be close in spirit to celebrate with you.
Lots of love
Brenda and Hal
Sing HU to open your heart.

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Thank you Brenda & Hal, that's a lovely thought. You wouldn't know 'the venue' now. My angel Gail has collared every able bodied bloke who crosses her path to lend some muscle, the latest being a bobcat bloke. Gail single handedly removed all the old vine and the back 'fence' & the bobcat has cleared all around the old chuckwagon. It is all very exposed at the moment but not far off starting to plant gardens. My brother is coming out in October & may put up a new fence plus the big gates. I don't recall if you met 'Poppy' but she's enrolled him in the 'Saving Glenny Corp' & he does tip runs for me + +. Thank heavens he manned the tool sale as I have no idea what some of those inventions do! let alone what they're worth. I was told Theodore is a very kind town....& it is trooo! I am blessed really.
Ever onward....hope to see you both again, & dear Zondrae & Wayne. If I ever get the Mayor to unveil a plaque here (Lol) I shall have all of your names engraved on it. :D

Lotsalove
Glenny