Canowindra Folk Club

ABPA members can discuss their public performances here ...
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Hully

Canowindra Folk Club

Post by Hully » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 am

For those in the Central West (NSW) who are interested, I will be performing at the Canowindra Folk Club this Sunday (27th) - Not really sure how the format goes but I think there are 2 sets of about an hour each (???)....will be just me n my guitar doing mostly spoken word - a couple of songs - All welcome I think - google 'taste canowindra' for details - Frank, this is your patch so your attendance is mandatory I'm afraid....

h

manfredvijars

Re: Canowindra Folk Club

Post by manfredvijars » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Hully, you were a treat on air last Monday Night. Even had a couple of calls asking for your web-site ...

Thanks for coming on-air Mate ...

M.

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:18 pm

On air where Manfred ? What station would like to listen to that if they have it as a file tape.

good Stuff Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Hully

Post by Hully » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:30 am

Thanks Manny - great fun.....hearing your trials and tribulations in the studio brought back many community radio memories.
Great show and I hope it goes forever ! !..

h

Frank Daniel

CANOWINDRA FOLK CLUB

Post by Frank Daniel » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:47 am

Looking forward to seeing you in Canowindra, Hully, it's a nice little turnout at 'Taste Canowindra' and our crowds are continually growing. What's more, it's free. Unless you want to purchase an excellent meal.
Nerida Cuddy is our host and does a terrific job of drawing people to the venue.
SO, readers, come and meet Hully and Nerida at taste Canowindra next Sunday. Performers more than welcome. Our folk club is building in numbers as people find out about us.

Joe