Bonnie Doon Music Festival... Poets Breakfast Feb 2018

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Gary Harding

Bonnie Doon Music Festival... Poets Breakfast Feb 2018

Post by Gary Harding » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:57 am

Caught up with Chris Wilson at the poets breakfast part of the Healesville Music Festival.

He is involved with organising the Bonnie Doon Music Festival (2018.. Feb 16,17,18) and they aim to cater for Bush Poets with the breakfast on Sunday 18th.

https://www.bonniedoonmusicfestival.com/index.htm

There will also be a Bush Dance on Friday 16th.

"Bonnie Doon is a small village in Victoria, Australia. It is located on the Maroondah Highway, in the Shire of Mansfield. Bonnie Doon is 168 kilometres north-east from Melbourne. At the 2011 census, Bonnie Doon township had a population of 521"

The VFMC are listed as paticipating with their Billabong band, plus Bowen and Clare, Famous Will and Rattlincane.. and that is just for starters.

So while it is a little way off, I do not trust my memory and as I promised Chris to give it a mention on the ABPA site, here it is.
Performance Poets may like to make a note now, or folk-music loving members might enjoy rocking up and checking out some of the musical talent,

Cheers, Gary
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.