GOSFORD BUSH POETS REVIEW

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Vic Jefferies

GOSFORD BUSH POETS REVIEW

Post by Vic Jefferies » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:42 pm

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Good Morning Everyone,

Ripper of a night at the Gosford Bush Poets last night! A great crowd, including nineteen poets and one banjo playing singer, produced a wonderfully enjoyable evening with an extremely diverse selection of great poetry, verse and song.

During the evening we heard from: Chris Kessey; Ken Tough; Jill Nevile; Chris Drinan: Kathy Smithson; Tom Roberts; Cec Forbes; Bob Wellard; Marie Wellard; Kevin Gee; Lawson Stein; Anne Gann; Chris Shaw; Arch Bishop; Marion Dreyer; Cheryl Stephens; Dave Proust; Ellen Hingston and Peter Rae.

I am sorry to have to report that my co-co-ordinator Peter Mace is currently in sick bay as is our old mate Joe Hartigan and while both were unable to be with us last night we hope they both quickly recover and are able to join us next month.

Remember we do it all again at 7pm on the last Wednesday of the month in the conference room of the fabulous Gosford Hotel corner of Mann and Erina Streets, Gosford, everyone is welcome, entry is free and we would dearly like to see you and your friends join us for what is always a brilliant night of fine poetry and very much fun.

For further information contact me on 0425252212.

Very Best Regards,

Vic Jefferies