GOSFORD BUSH POETS

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Vic Jefferies

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Post by Vic Jefferies » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:59 am

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Good Morning Everyone,

When the Gosford Bush Poets meet at 7pm tomorrow night (25/11) at the fabled Gosford Hotel, Mann Street, Gosford, we will celebrate the end of another great year of wonderful poetry, verse, fun and friendship and welcome the beginning of the festive season.

Everyone is welcome and we sincerely hope that you will come along and help us put the finishing touches to what has been a truly great year at the GBPs and join us in enjoying some of the tasty little tidbits that our esteemed catering corps are at this minute organising as a Christmas treat.

I am also very proud to announce that our own award winning poet, Ken Tough, has released his very first album of poetry entitled "Keeping Our Heritage Alive," the proceeds of which will be going to support the Royal Flying Doctors and Westpac Rescue Helicopters. Ken is a marvelous reciter and I thoroughly recommend the album to you as a Christmas present for that special someone!

Sadly, I have to report that our old mate Chris Kessey has not been well and although he is now on the mend he wont be with us tomorrow night which will be the first GBPs Christmas do that Chris has missed in a very long time. Get well Chris and hurry back!

So there you have it... the last one of these for 2015 (not counting Thursday's review) and an invitation that you can't refuse. Gather up your friends, neighbours and relatives and come along and share what will be a great night of much fun and friendship!

Very Best Regards

Vic Jefferies