GOSFORD BUSH POETS

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Vic Jefferies

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Post by Vic Jefferies » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:44 pm

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Well, here we are, believe it or not, with your much anticipated reminder of the penultimate gathering of the Gosford Bush Poets for 2015! Can't be!!! I hear you cry, but sadly it is true. The year has fled and we are about to have our second last meeting for the year of the wonderful Gosford Bush Poets at 7pm next Wednesday night (28/10) in the Conference Room of the amazing Gosford Hotel.

However, do not despair, it is going to be an absolutely crackerjack night of much fun, fine poetry and amazing entertainment because our special guest for the evening will be the redoubtable Mr Gregory North, master of the spoken word and incredibly talented performer and entertainer.

Gregory has visited us before and on each occasion has absolutely astonished his audiences (and me) with his wonderful ability and sheer talent. It will be great event and I encourage everyone to bring their neighbours, relatives and friends along to share with us what will be a wonderful night of much fun and friendship.

Entrance as always will be entirely free, everyone is welcome and we would dearly love to see you join us in the bistro from about 5.30pm onwards for what is always a sumptuous dinner.

For further information contact me on 0425252212 or me mate Peter Mace on 43693561.

Very Best Regards

Vic Jefferies