GOSFORD BUSH POETS

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Vic Jefferies

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Post by Vic Jefferies » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:26 pm

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Good Morning Everyone,

In keeping with the Gosford Bush Poets' policy of bringing the very best poetry performers to the Central Coast,
(and haven't we had some rippers?) when we meet at 7pm next Wednesday night (26/8) in the conference room of the wonderful Gosford Hotel, we will present one of the finest exponents of bush poetry in this country today!

Robin Sykes, who hails from the beautiful town of Binalong, won the Victorian State Poetry Championship in 2011 and in 2012 Robin became the female Australian Bush Poetry Champion. Robin has won many more poetry competitions since then and has gone on to appear with great success at virtually every major poetry venue.

Now, I reckon you are expecting me to say something like, "This will be a night not to be missed...round up your friends, your neighbours and even your relatives too and make sure that you and they are at the Gosford Hotel next Wednesday night for what will be an absolute humdinger of a show!" Why you would think that I would say that,
I do not know, however it will be a great night, Robin is a very special talent and I really do hope you can come along and enjoy seeing a consummate performer in action.

Of course everyone will have the opportunity of presenting a poem during the night, entrance will be entirely free and we would love to see you join us for dinner in the pub's absolutely brilliant bistro from about 5.30pm onwards before the fun starts upstairs at 7pm.

For further information contact me on 0425252212 or me mate Peter Mace at 43693561.

Very Best Regards,

Vic Jefferies