GOSFORD BUSH POETS

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Vic Jefferies

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Post by Vic Jefferies » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:56 pm

GOSFORD BUSH POETS
G'day Everyone,

I cannot believe it, but here I am inviting you to join us for the Gosford Bush Poet's Christmas function at 7pm next Wednesday (26/11) to be held at the fabulous Gosford Hotel!!! (Talk about time flying! I've still got fruit cake from last year that I haven't eaten yet!)

Anyway, that's it. Next Wednesday night is the last Gosford Bush Poets meeting for 2014 and we shall celebrate another wonderful year of fun and fine poetry with our traditional Xmas function which you and your friends are all invited to attend. As a special treat we have managed to entice the wonderfully talented and very funny West Australian poet, raconteur, comedian, author, musician, singer and marvellously entertaining Roger Montgomery to join us for the night. Roger is a legend within the Australian folk music scene and is a past winner of the prestigious National Folk Festival Reciter's Award.

'Twill be a grand night and we really do look forward to seeing everyone come along and share some festive cheer with us to celebrate what has been a wonderful 2014 season at the Gosford Bush Poets.

Entrance is free, everyone is welcome and we would love to see you join us for dinner in the pub's beaut bistro from 5.30pm onwards before the fun starts upstairs at 7pm.

Very Best Regards

Vic Jefferies