WHAT A BEAUT "BUNDY MUSTER".

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
pamela fox

WHAT A BEAUT "BUNDY MUSTER".

Post by pamela fox » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Hi Everyone,
Every time that I attend a bush poetry event I castigate myself for not organising my time better....for not spending more time with the many great people I have met through bush poetry. I intend to change my ways!!!!!

I attended the Bundy Muster this year and must congratulate the Bundaberg Poets Society and especially Sandy and John Lees for their well run event. This was the event's 19th year and included the Queensland titles. The venue was excellent and each activity well attended.

The highlight for me was the renewal of old friendships and, what I hope will be, the start of new friendships.

I recommend the event to all bush poets and supporters. Mark your diaries now for their 2015 event.

Pamela Fox of the Beaudesert Bush Bards

mummsie

Re: WHAT A BEAUT "BUNDY MUSTER".

Post by mummsie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:44 pm

And what a pleasure it was to meet you Pam. I couldn't agree more, a first class event and as you say, a great way to touch base with old friends and new alike. I look forward to next year.
Cheers
Sue
the door is always open, the kettles always on, my shoulders here to cry on, i'll not judge who's right or wrong.

pamela fox

Post by pamela fox » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:34 am

Hi Sue,
I too enjoyed meeting you and am pleased to be able to add you to my many "bush poetry pals".
Keep having fun with your poetry and we will meet again soon.
Regards..............Pamela

Mal McLean

Post by Mal McLean » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:34 am

It was a great weekend. What a high standard of performance poetry and so many competitors! I too met a lot of people I had only heard of and everywhere I turned there were stimulating conversations. I will be back, that's for sure. I have made some new poetry friends and the more we connect the better we all should be.

I have not seen the results published and out of respect for the organisers I won't do so here, but I have just posted my recollections drawn from my hieroglyphics on the
North Pine Bush Poets facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/NorthPineBushPoets?ref=hl

Thanks to all at Bundy and to all who attended.

Mal Beveridge
Preserve the Culture!

Mal McLean

Post by Mal McLean » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:42 am

Ah! the full results are on the main ABPA site under results...of course!

:roll: :oops: :shock: :o
Preserve the Culture!