Help

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Zondrae

Help

Post by Zondrae » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:09 pm

G'day, anyone, someone, - Help,

I thought that when I put an ad in the magazine and posted the information, for the Kembla Flame, on the website that 'Someone', (possibly Manfred) would pick up the information and put it in the events section.

I went into the site as though I was a stranger looking for the entry form etc for the Kembla Flame and found nothing. So is there someone, eg John or Brenda or Neil, who has the power to do this for me. Failing this when is Manfred due back? Entries close on 7th June and the festival where it is announced is on 14th July 2013.

All my publicity and advertising says the entry form etc are available on the site and they aren't.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

keats

Re: Help

Post by keats » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi Zondrae, I sent the info through to Manfred. I do not have the ability to post Event details on the site myself, unfortunately. I only deal with the Magazine. I would presume Manfred will post them as soon as he gets back, which, I believe, will be very shortly. Wish I could help.

Neil

Robyn

Post by Robyn » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 am

Hi Zondrae,
An email direct to Manfred will help, probably with info that can be cut and pasted.
Robyn Sykes, the Binalong Bard.

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Thank you,
Neil and Robyn, for responding and giving suggestions. I will give it a day or two before I try to contact Manfred.

I received my Magazine with the ad today. I guess this is the best way to get the info to our members and if there are others - there is my personal contact for them to use. We are hoping to equal, or better, the 101 entries we had last year.
Thanks Neil for including the photos I sent to accompany my reports. Also for including the image of 'The Kembla Flame' trophy in the ad. I have to figure a way I can get myself off the IBP executive bench some time soon so I enter the comp. I'd love to have a go at winning a nice trophy for the shelf. I've been so busy, I haven't had much time for 'real' writing. Maybe while we are in Queensland later this month!
Zondrae King
a woman of words