BEAUDESERT BUSH BARDS POETRY WRITING WORKSHOP 16.2.13

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
pamela fox

BEAUDESERT BUSH BARDS POETRY WRITING WORKSHOP 16.2.13

Post by pamela fox » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:39 pm

REPORT ON THE WORKSHOP
Thirty-two people attended the poetry writing workshop conducted by the Beaudesert Bush Bards which was so ably tutored by Brenda Joy of Charters Towers.

Everyone enjoyed Brenda’s instruction and felt inspired to apply more discipline to their writing. Brenda had so much knowledge to impart that time just flew and all were wishing they had more time with her. The club members plan to allocate a portion of their future meeting time to work through the notes supplied at the workshop.

As President, I thank Brenda, the many participants for their attendance and the BBB members for their help with the planning, promotion and execution of what proved to be a great day of both learning and fellowship.

Pamela Fox, President.

Neville Briggs

Re: BEAUDESERT BUSH BARDS POETRY WRITING WORKSHOP 16.2.13

Post by Neville Briggs » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:18 pm

That was a good roll up Pamela. Any photos for our forum photo gallery ? ;) :)
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

pamela fox

Re: BEAUDESERT BUSH BARDS POETRY WRITING WORKSHOP 16.2.13

Post by pamela fox » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Thanks Neville. Yes, we were very pleased with the attendance and with Brenda's tuition. It was also a good day of fellowship. Our BBB members worked well together to ensure that the visitors were welcomed and enjoyed the experience.

I do have photos of the day in my computer but not the skill to attach them. Would it be too much trouble to ask you for help ?

Pamela