GOSFORDBUSH POETS

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Vic Jefferies

GOSFORDBUSH POETS

Post by Vic Jefferies » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:24 am

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

G'day Everyone,

Hard to believe, but here we are advising you that next Wednesday (24/11) night's meeting of the Gosford Bush Poets will be our last for 2010! Where has the year gone? Goodness gracious me, it only seems like yesterday that I was telling you that the year ahead was going to be one of our best ever and here we are at the end of it! Oh well, at least I got the "best ever part right." It has been a bumper of a season and I don't think (in fact I am sure) no one would disagree that we have enjoyed some wonderful entertainment, poetry and song at the GBPs during 2010!

However, we intend to make sure the same high standard applies to our final night, which will also be our Christmas break up, when we meet next Wednesday at 7pm at the best pub in Gosford, the magnificent Gosford Hotel and we hope that you will all make a special effort to come along and join us for a great night of fun, friendship, great poetry, outstanding verse and lots of good old fashioned entertainment.

I understand that the GBP's amazingly talented catering staff are even now out scouring the shops for tasty nibblies and Christmas fare for us to share and that they are determined to make our last meeting next Wednesday night a grand event! Of course everyone is welcome and we would love to see you bring your friends, families and relations along to enjoy the night.

We shan't be having a guest artist so everyone will have the opportunity to present two of their favourite pieces during the night so get practising and polishing those gems of yarns, verse and poetry and come along and join in the fun.

Entrance will, as always, be free and we would love to see you join us for dinner in the hotel's brilliant bistro from 5.30pm onwards.

For further information contact me here or 0425252212 or me mate Peter Mace at 43693561.

Best Regards,

Vic Jefferies