From Glennny re 2015 Copper Croc Awards

Event Organisers can post Results here, with a reminder to also forward any results to the Admin for posting on the Main ABPA page.
David Campbell

Re: From Glennny re 2015 Copper Croc Awards

Post by David Campbell » Mon May 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Thanks all, and congratulations to everyone involved, both in the organising and the results. Neil has my poem for the magazine, and I'll post it here after the mag has come out.

Cheers
David

Shelley Hansen

Post by Shelley Hansen » Mon May 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Very much looking forward to reading it, David. Does the Copper Croc Award winner qualify for posting on our main website Poetry page? I certainly hope it falls under the banner of an approved ABPA competition.

Cheers, Shelley
Shelley Hansen
Lady of Lines
http://www.shelleyhansen.com

"Look fer yer profits in the 'earts o' friends,
fer 'atin' never paid no dividends."
(CJ Dennis "The Mooch o' Life")

Terry

Post by Terry » Mon May 25, 2015 6:53 pm

I'm sure it will (and does) Shelly, although I won the 'Lambing Flat' one last year and that didn't.

Cheers Terry

Terry

Post by Terry » Mon May 25, 2015 6:59 pm

By the way I did offer my congratulations when the results were first posted but they seem to have disappeared, or I'm looking in the wrong place.
So just to make sure; once again. Congratulations to all.

Terry

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Hey Terry. I think your pc's been chatting with mine. (It's forever hormonal) The RESULTS are on the Forum under 'Results' & on the home page under 'Events & Results' but you need to scroll down a ways for the 'Results.' I hope this helps.

I seem to be almost recovered from my recent disabilities & now have the Certificates & prizes almost ready to post away. Many thanks to all for your patience, and Congratulations again.
Cheeers
Glenny
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Terry

Post by Terry » Mon May 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Thanks Glenny,

Pleased to hear your well on the road to recovery, my wife had something that sounds a bit like what you've had and it took a fair while to get over it.

Regards Terry

Brenda Joy

Post by Brenda Joy » Tue May 26, 2015 2:41 am

Yes Shelley, the Copper Croc winning poem does qualify for the Award Poetry section on the main website but to put it there requires the poet's permission. David will send it in if he wishes won't you David, he surely 'knows the ropes' by now with all his first prize wins. Congratulations to all winners in the CC.

Terry, before Lambing Flat can be considered we would need to know its parameters. If you can send through an entry form or details of who organised the competition this would be great. (to halenda please).
BJ
Sing HU to open your heart.