The Inaugural ''Copper Croc Poetry Awards''

Event Organisers can post Results here, with a reminder to also forward any results to the Admin for posting on the Main ABPA page.
Glenny Palmer

Re: The Inaugural ''Copper Croc Poetry Awards''

Post by Glenny Palmer » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Good on you too Marty. Much appreciated. And thank you Wazza for your kind thoughts & congratulations. It was a monumental undertaking, apart from croc's illness, but that true blue Aussie spirit was well demonstrated by the enormous support that all of you contributed in one way or another. Having mates like the Bush Poets is tops! So if Fate doesn't have any more tricks up her sleeve, we should have a bonza bush venue for future events....created by the poets for the poets. Would love to see you here at the next show Wazza.
Many thanks again...
Glenny
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

David J Delaney

Post by David J Delaney » Thu May 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Congratulations to all the winners, HC & commended's, well done.

My pleasure Glenny & anytime, hope those who won my books are enjoying the read.... :D

Irene

Post by Irene » Fri May 03, 2013 10:57 am

A huge congratulations to everyone who helped Glenny to get the event off the ground - from those who physically helped on the weekend and those who helped with moral support and by entering the competition - sounds like it went really well, and is a certainty for a continuing event!! I am just really disappointed that I couldn't get over there in the end.
Congratulations also to all the placegetters in the competition, and most of all, to Glenny, who did such an awesome job of organising it all in the midst of such sorrow! Glenny, you are an inspiration to us all, and Croc will truly value what you have done for him.

Catchya
IRene
What goes around, comes around.

Neville Briggs

Post by Neville Briggs » Sun May 05, 2013 10:05 am

Well, you did it Glenny. :)
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Sun May 05, 2013 3:33 pm

I'm sure they most certainly are, David. It's a fine & very professional publication & very generous of you to donate not one...but two!

You were sorely missed IRene but I know we'll remedy that in the future. You would have loved it! Yes, I believe croc would have been well pleased....I can see his thumbs going up in a 'damned right!' gesture.

Yep Neville....I'm sure we'll look back in years to come & wonder how.... ;) Thanks old mate.
xx Glenny

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Mon May 06, 2013 8:28 am

The Stage and shed at Glennys
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Mon May 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Goodonya Bob!.....into the album they go. This time next year we'll have it looking even better with a bigger & better show......thanks to youse all!!