Winking

Post your jokes here ...
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
alongtimegone

Winking

Post by alongtimegone » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:43 pm

A man with a winking problem is applying for a position as a sales representative for a large firm.

The interviewer looks over his papers and says, "This is phenomenal.You've graduated from the best schools; your recommendations are wonderful, and your experience is unparalleled. Normally, we'd hire you without a second thought. However, a sales representative has a highly visible position, and we're afraid that your constant winking will scare off potential customers. I'm sorry.... we can't hire you."

"But wait," the man says. "If I take two aspirin, I'll stop winking!"

"Really?" says the interviewer "Great! Show me now!"

So the applicant reaches into his jacket pocket and begins pulling out all sorts of condoms:red condoms, blue condoms, ribbed condoms, flavoured condoms; finally, at the bottom,he finds a packet of aspirin. He tears it open, swallows the pills, and stops winking.

"Well," said the interviewer, "that's all well and good, but this is a respectable company, and we will not have our employees womanizing all over the country!"

"Womanizing? says the applicant. "What do you mean? I'm a happily married man!"

"Well then, how do you explain all these condoms?" The interviewer asks.

"Oh, that," he sighs. "Have you ever walked into a pharmacy, winking, and asked for aspirin?"

Heather

Re: Winking

Post by Heather » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:26 am

:lol: