Bingo

Post your jokes here ...
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
alongtimegone

Bingo

Post by alongtimegone » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:47 pm

A young girl from Donegal leaves home to find work in the bright lights of London She comes home 6 months later and steps out of a taxi wearing a full-length mink coat. "Begorrah, Colleen," says her mother. "Tis a lovely soft coat yer wearin' an' it looks so expensive. Where did ye get that?"

Colleen replies, "Sure now, I won it at the bingo. Don't they have wonderful prizes in London."

When the weekend's over, Colleen returns to the bright lights, but she's back to visit her mum a few months later. This time, when she steps out of the taxi, she's wearing a beautiful gold wristwatch and a large diamond ring.
With the usual exchange with mum............"Won it at bingo!"

Then Colleen returns to the bright lights again. A few months later, she's back again. And this time she's sporting a beautiful emerald and diamond necklace with matching bracelet and earrings. She hands her mother £1,000 and explains that she won it all in bingo. Then she asks mum to run her a bath as she need to freshen up.

Her mum draws the bath while Colleen gets undressed in her bedroom, but when she gets to the washroom, there's only a quarter inch of hot water in the bathtub. Colleen, a wee bit peeved at her mum being so cheap with the hot water after being handed £1,000, calls downstairs, "mum! Sure now didn't I ask you to run me a bath? There's only a quarter inch of water in the tub!"

"Indade there is, me darlin" replies her mum. "But we don't want ye gettin' yer bingo card wet now, do we?"