'TICKLES'

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
David Campbell

Re: 'TICKLES'

Post by David Campbell » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 am

Beautiful work in all your artistic posts, Glenny. I graduated from the Marty School of Art, so can only marvel at your talent.

Cheers
David

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh David you lucky fellow. (I guess the harder you worked the 'luckier' you got?) But to have had that opportunity at the School of Art was my childhood dream. At age 16, when the girls I knew were giggling over boys, I used to spend some Sundays just strolling the columned arches of the Qld University at St Lucia....just to be near such halls of learning.
Your commendation means the world to me, as I could only manage a degree in 'self taught.' Thank you so much. :D

Now that you've let that little cat out of the bag....are we going to be blessed with viewing some of your art work....pleeese?

Mannie, Heather, Leonie, Thank you too for your encouragement. Maureen...you are such a card. Ta love.

Cheeers
Glenny
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Hey what about me ? Opps better comment first .

Nicely done Glenny can just see you sitting in a little hideaway churning out works of art.

Bob
Last edited by Bob Pacey on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Oh at last! A chance to say THANK YOU ROBERT. ''Churning out works of art'' is the easy part mate....it's getting my hands on the little hideaway that's the tough one. :)

David Campbell

Post by David Campbell » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Alas, Glenny, there's no cat in the bag. I failed finger-painting at kindergarten and the Marty School of Art only offered Stick Figures 101 (of the 'Sunny Day' variety in another thread), so my admiration is that of someone with no artistic talent whatsoever gazing in awe at someone who clearly has bucket-loads of it...and it's even more impressive if you're self-taught!

Cheers
David

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Oh David I feel like such a dill. :oops: Under a tad too much pressure lately & it went straight over my dufus head. At the best of times I am a very literal person, & these are not the best of times. I neeed some sleeep....(actually that's a fib as I just woke up from the couch...oowah.)
Your commendation still means the world to me though.
Kind Regards
Glenny