problems posting

mummsie

problems posting

Post by mummsie » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:31 am

Is anyone else having problems posting?. I have been trying to reply to Stephens latest poem in members poetry-to no avail. Just keep getting sql server error
the door is always open, the kettles always on, my shoulders here to cry on, i'll not judge who's right or wrong.

Shelley Hansen

Re: problems posting

Post by Shelley Hansen » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:02 pm

Hi Sue

Yes, I am experiencing the same error message. As it says it is an SQL database error, I've referred back to what was posted a while ago by our IT administrator when we had similar problems ...
Unfortunately the USA host of the site has limited capacity for connections therefore the system will occasionally be reset and from your end I understand that it's annoying. Contact has been made with the overseas host and the issue is being addressed. DK - The Administrator
Technology's great when it works, hey???

Cheers
Shelley
Shelley Hansen
Lady of Lines
http://www.shelleyhansen.com

"Look fer yer profits in the 'earts o' friends,
fer 'atin' never paid no dividends."
(CJ Dennis "The Mooch o' Life")

keats

Post by keats » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:44 pm

So our Australian bush poetry site is being run by an American server???? That is very patriotic of us!

Buy Australian!

mummsie

Post by mummsie » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:33 pm

I am now able to post thank you Shelley. Its strange how it will let me post only in certain areas at times. At one time today I couldnt log onto the site at all.

Sue
the door is always open, the kettles always on, my shoulders here to cry on, i'll not judge who's right or wrong.

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 pm

That's our pest control feature Sue Keeps cockroaches out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

mummsie

Post by mummsie » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:08 pm

Only you Bob!!!! And who gave you permission to come out of the corner....Heather, come and sort Bob out.