Technical Support Introduction

dkitchen
Site Admin

Technical Support Introduction

Post by dkitchen » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Greetings ABPA Forum Users.

Following an ABPA Executive decision last Friday, I was appointed IT Administrator/Advisor for the ABPA Forum. I am a Computer Systems Engineer and Certified SQL Database Administrator - unfortunately not a poet!

I needed to do a complete analysis of the system therefore the site was disabled and a full file back-up and database back-up were performed. Some posts which were deemed defamatory and/or derogatory and a legal risk to all users were removed during this time as per the ABPA conditions of use. This practice will continue. Please note the post from Shelley Hansen indicating same.

In keeping with industry protocols the ABPA Forum Administrator and current ABPA Webmaster is Gregory North. My role is that of IT Administrator/Advisor offering technical support to Greg and all ABPA Forum users. Work is still being done ‘behind the scenes’ to ensure the ABPA Forum operates as smoothly as possible for the benefit of all, but it is hoped that any further disruptions will be overnight and for short periods of time.

Regards, DK (MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE, MCT, CNI, CCSI, Comp Tia C++ Instructor – not a poet! :) )