Problem not fixed

Heather

Problem not fixed

Post by Heather » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:59 am

There is still a problem with posting - sometimes I have had to post up to three times before it actually works. The "this page not available" is continually coming up. It is extremely frustrating.

Can someone please let the forum members know what is going on here? Manfred has been removed as administrator and we have no idea who we are to contact about these issues - which clearly have not been fixed.

Terry

Re: Problem not fixed

Post by Terry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:13 am

Same here Heather

Terry

dkitchen
Site Admin

Post by dkitchen » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:13 am

Dear Heather The issue is nothing to do with the Forum Administration. Unfortunately the USA host of the site has limited capacity for connections therefore the system will occasionally be reset and from your end I understand that it's annoying. Contact has been made with the overseas host and the issue is being addressed. DK - The Administrator

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:24 am

Thanks for the reply DK. Hopefully there is a quick solution.

Meantime, people I suggest you copy your posts before "posting" as it may prevent you from having to type your post again when you lose it.

Heather :)

dkitchen
Site Admin

Post by dkitchen » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:42 am

My pleasure Heather. The USA Technical support a couple of minutes ago suggested that everyone clear their browser cache and cookies as that will clear out your system a bit but be aware that you could lose some of your 'history' when you do so. I have noticed that IE doesn't seem to like the connection but Firefox/Mozilla is happier. Regards DK

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:24 pm

I can tell ya if it does not post the first time I do not bother.
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Neville Briggs

Post by Neville Briggs » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:33 pm

I am not familiar with the name DKitchen, could our new administrator introduce themselves, perhaps with a brief explanation as to how we come to have a new administrator.
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Terry

Post by Terry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:29 pm

The site has become far more difficult to access for me - even worse than before.
My Cache was emptied recently so it's not that and I can access other sites without problem.

Terry

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:39 pm

It has become much worse Terry. I couldn't get on the forum for hours tonight - it's very frustrating.

Terry

Post by Terry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:52 pm

I had the same problem Heather

Terry