flipping, flying, passwords!

Zondrae

flipping, flying, passwords!

Post by Zondrae » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:06 am

So I forgot my password and I asked for a new one.

This arrived and was almost as long as the alphabet. Where do I go to change it for a more user friendly one . I have access but the new password is too long and complicated and I always have trouble when I try to 'get in' when away from home.

Help! passwords are driving me crazy!
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Bob Pacey

Re: flipping, flying, passwords!

Post by Bob Pacey » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Change it in your profile Zonnie Babe and yeah I'm to far awayfor you to hit me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could have used you this weekend at the Village Festival poets breakfast Zondrae got a parachute ?

Have a good holiday

Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Zondrae

Re: flipping, flying, passwords!

Post by Zondrae » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Sorry Bob,

we are flying straight to Cairns this year. No stops on the way. I tried to get Wayne to drive because I wanted to call in at Glenny's. Even though he really enjoyed our trip toTheodore in April, there was nothing on this Earth that would convince him that Cairns wasn't much further (in the scheme of things).

I figure once you are in the car and more than two days away from home, any extra days are just a blur. (and because it is only June that I smashed up my car, he won't let me share the driving) He reasoned, it would take us somewhere between 5-7 days to get to Cairns and he would arrive buggered. Take two days to recover. then the same on the way home. Then he had a bit of a windfall and the extra cash had 'FLY-FLY' written all over it. So instead of 4 - 6 days travel it is more like 6 -7 hours. So it's Wollongong today and Mission Beach tomorrow.

I have been doing quite a few paid jobs lately. People ringing me to book. and all local. I love those Ladies Luncheons..
Zondrae King
a woman of words