logging out

Heather

logging out

Post by Heather » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 am

I'm having problems logging out. I log out and the site tells me I have logged out but when it refreshes my name is still on the board at the bottom. But - I have to log in again in order to log out - make sense - nuh! Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 goes of logging out before actually works properly.

anyone else got this problem?

Heather :)

Zondrae

Re: logging out

Post by Zondrae » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:08 pm

G'day Heather,

No, I don't ever try to log out. I like to stay logged in. Why do you want to be off the site? Or I should say .. why do you want to appear to be 'not on' the site. And if yo are able to check .. does this not mean you are actually 'on' the site, but just not logged in? ????
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Heather

Post by Heather » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Zondrae I log in each time - that's just what i do and then to leave the site I have to log out. I think you might be mixed up with being a "hidden" forum user. That's not what I meant.

The problem is that when I want to leave the site Iclick "log out" and it tells me I have logged out but my name is still there as though I haven't logged out. But I can't then log out because the "log out" option if not available to me. Clear as mud isn't it? I know what i mean....

william williams

Post by william williams » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:19 pm

i dont know about you two but my name never appears down the bottom I must be the hidden viewer

Bill Williams

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:22 pm

No problems this end Heather, I don't log out just close the screen but i just logged out and logged back in ok.

Must be a girl thing ?????

Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:26 am

Morning Heather,

I just logged out and went to the bottom of the screen and I wasn't there!

Now, how can I be looking at it if I am not there? (I am trying to be difficult or silly)

I understand what you mean. When Logged out, you are not browsing the site officially, even if you are looking in.
So whereas you are still shown as being logged in I am not. I then logged back in so I could report. Have a great weekend.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Heather

Post by Heather » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:33 am

???? It's way too early for this... :lol:

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:18 am

I may be wrong....I was once....but I think the name stays showing a little while after you log out. Perhaps if you have another look about 10 minutes later it may be 'gone'? (I'll be running this show soon...not.)
Cheeers
Glenny
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Heather

Post by Heather » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:54 am

Glenny go to the top of your class! Yes, that was the problem - it was all in the timing! :)

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:09 am

Aaww. Me 'at won't fit me 'ead now. I finally got something right. :P
Ever so glad it's sorted for you Heather.
Cheeers love
Glenny
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.