A call for submissions!

For posting notices of interest to members - notices that may not make it to the Mag or the Web-site.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Terry

Re: A call for submissions!

Post by Terry » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:03 am

G/day David,

Sounds great.
I've been on the move for the last few weeks and a bit out of touch most of that time with just the odd quick visit to the forum.
I will be back home in a couple of weeks and will contact you then.

Terry

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:29 pm

G'day Heather,

I was fortunate to have a poem included in the first edition. The publisher sent a copy of the book to every contributor. I very much doubt that, after fulfilling the necessary free book to the National Archive and Libraries etc as well as the writers, that there would be much profit in it.

G'day David,
I would love to have something to send you, David, but the best I could do last year was a second place. Mind you, I didn't send in to very many comps because I didn't think I had much that was worth the entry fees. I must try harder this year.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

David Campbell

Post by David Campbell » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 am

Thanks, Terry, and congratulations on the win in the Bush Laureate Awards. I'd like to buy a copy of the book, if you could pm me the details.

Zondrae, you were in the 2012 edition, so I have no doubt you'll be up and running for next year's book!

Cheers
David