Frank Daniel

For posting notices of interest to members - notices that may not make it to the Mag or the Web-site.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
william williams

Frank Daniel

Post by william williams » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:33 am

But here is a condolence Message to Frank Daniel. Our esteemed Editor, of our by monthly rag.

Now Frank or Joe as he is often referred to is in strife but why is nothing said on the Forum by any of the hierarchy of the forum.

Frank is a foundation member of the ABPA and his name is on the honour role at the Longyard Hotel at Tamworth
He has been President for a number of years and Vice president for many more, and long serving Editor for a long time

The strife that I am referring to is not financial but health wise Frank has taken several falls as of late once tripping and falling
hitting his head on the brick wall of his house ,did no harm to the brick work but did not help his head as a result
I believe they had to place a stint in to allow the blood flow later he was knocked over by a reversing car and fell backwards
again hitting his head and damaging the stint and causing more problems after many trips to and from his local hospital and RPA
but now things are starting to improve.
This last episode has taken a lot out of him making his speech rather slow and furry.
So there you have it I will let you know from time to time how Frank is progressing GOOD LUCK FRANK

BILL WILLIAMS

Heather

Re: Frank Daniel

Post by Heather » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Bill, that's really bad news about Frank. Thanks for letting us know.

Heather :)

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Hurry up and get better Frank - can't have you dragging the chain mate - the place will go to rack and ruin

Sending you a blokey card to speed your recovery

Cheers

Maureen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Brenda Joy

Post by Brenda Joy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Thanks Bill for letting us know the details and for your concern. I'll send off an email to Joe.
Brenda
Sing HU to open your heart.

Robyn

Post by Robyn » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Sorry to hear Frank is not well again. He's had a real battle over the past few years. Bill, thanks for letting us know.
Robyn
Robyn Sykes, the Binalong Bard.

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:25 am

I believe it may be Franks birthday today. any one can confirm?
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Brenda Joy

Post by Brenda Joy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:46 am

I think you are right Zondrae - anyway it is early June and I also think he is a Gemini Horse which would mean that it is a big one i.e. 70?
Sing HU to open your heart.

william williams

Post by william williams » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:33 am

yes Zondrae it is Franks 70th birthday