G'day my name is Penny

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

G'day my name is Penny

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:30 am

I put together a little video clip to introduce you to Penny. She is a dear sweet little girl who deserves far better than what life has dished out to her so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl18Nl-RfX4

If anyone knows of a good, kind, loving and dog orientated family who might be able to rehouse this little girl please let me know.
Penny 6.jpg

She is currently at Ipswich and is available for rehoming - Her name is Penny and she is around about 6 months old. A sweet gentle little girl with heaps of energy. Gets on well with other dogs although would probably be a bit timid around larger dogs as that is how she has ended up with a broken leg, after being attacked by two other dogs. She is currently living with 3 dogs and 2 cats and her foster mum. She was speyed yesterday and is in good health in all other areas.

Currently she weighs 11 kilos which is a bit underweight but she likes her tucker and is not a fussy eater and she is no trouble at all in the house. She is a very clean little girl and toilet trained.

Even though she can’t be allowed to run around at the moment she is bursting with energy and loves playing with her toys, she will be a great kids dog as she needs someone to play with and run off that surplus energy, and she has a very loving and gentle temperament. She is also a smart little girl so would be a quick learner. She will need some basic obedience training..

She is just looking for someone to love her and re- home her. You will need to have good fences, time to spend with her, and the ability to give her the exercise she needs as she is a working breed. She will be ready to go in about a fortnight so around 24th April

If we can’t find a home for her she will have to go back to the Animal Welfare League facility at the Gold Coast and take her chances with the other dogs and neither her foster Mum Michelle nor I would be happy if it came to that. So please people if you think you might be able to help little Penny, please put your hand up now and contact me here, and spread the word to your friends and family and share the video clip with them - this is one little girl who desperately deserves a chance at a good life, but she does need a family with the time and enrgy to put into her.

Cheers

Maureen

The Scribbly Bark Poet and dog whisperer :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.