What are you doing up at this hour Manfred?

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
r.magnay

What are you doing up at this hour Manfred?

Post by r.magnay » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:17 am

That's right it is a bit later over there isn't it?
I'm flying to Kintore this morning, always plenty of water issues at this time of year!
Have a great Christmas mate and thanks for all your good work this again year.
Ross

manfredvijars

Re: What are you doing up at this hour Manfred?

Post by manfredvijars » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:16 am

... and thank you for your posts too Roscoe. Always great to hear from your patch of turf. Don't think I'm alone in saying there's a bit of envy from some of us "close to Coasters" (particularly from myself).

A singer friend of mine (who happens to live in the Alice) has been on my back to come and visit. So that trip has been penciled in for around August/September 2012. Hope we can catch up then.

I'll bet it won't be long before 'young' Jack turns into "Big" John. I'm sure you'll delight in his growth - there's special bonds between Grandsons and Grandads ... :D

My very best wishes for you and all your loved ones Ross and may you have a Joyful & Safe Christmas and New Year ...

Kind Regards,

Manfred.

r.magnay

Re: What are you doing up at this hour Manfred?

Post by r.magnay » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:50 pm

well I'm back, hardly a patch of turf at the moment mate, we had to fly through a fair amount of smoke just out of town and it was pretty bumpy over the ranges, anyway, I think I am on holidays now...... :roll: Don't forget to give me a yell if you do get over here, August/September is a good time to come, if the year is normal the weather should be at it's best....for non desert dwellers anyway, and the bush should look it's best.
Ross