MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Bob Pacey

Re: MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS

Post by Bob Pacey » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:24 pm

So long as I'm still the star !!!! and we keep it upbeat and jaunty, will be lots of kids I reckon.

Will check Monday and let you know.

Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Kym

Post by Kym » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Of course you'd still be the star Bob. I'll never be anywhere near as good a performer as you!

Kids? Cool! I've got a really funny one about sticking jelly beans up your nose ...

Heather

Post by Heather » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:17 am

Oh no, don't do that one Kym. I had to look after a toddler who had a thing for sticking things up her nose and while I had her I noticed something plastic and purple in her tiny little nostril. Had a heck of a time getting it out. It turns out it was one of those plastic tips they put on the sharp ends of coat hangers! All the time, I'm thinking, I'm going to be in terrible trouble! Luckily, it was from home and it was there when she arrived at my place pheew!

Heather :)

Kym

Post by Kym » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:20 am

Oh poo. Spoil sport. Where have you been anyway? It's been quiet around here. And it's not like you to make a spelling mistake ... ;)

Heather

Post by Heather » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:24 am

Oh I've been here popping in and out. Been working on a recalcitrant poem. Did i spell that right? Probably not.

Kym

Post by Kym » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:26 am

Good girl, you fixed it. (Just had to put that bit in case other people reading my post, then re-reading yours, think I'm nuts cos there's nothing wrong. Now.)

Recalcitrant? Looks weird, but that's how I'd spell it.

Heather

Post by Heather » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:53 am

Good pick up Kym! Shows my brain is not working at its usual capacity! :lol:

Kym

Post by Kym » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:08 am

Oops, obviously not. You made another boo-boo - one that I normally make (that's a clue you should figure out, my little proof-reading genius) ...

Heather

Post by Heather » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:41 pm

I am having a bad day aren't I? It's the yukky heat! I don't like heat. I wish it would go away.

Kym

Post by Kym » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:56 pm

You found it! You've been copying off me again, haven't you? Those ' things are rotten little nuisances ... :lol: