GONE BUSH WITH A MOP & BUCKET

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Re: GONE BUSH WITH A MOP & BUCKET

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:53 am

Oh !!! You men!!!! Croc can get his own beer and scrub his own Dunny - Marty !!!! innuendo of a suggestive nature -again - sigh.
You are both bad :shock:

That's the way Glenny - you take that croc firmly in hand and don't take any nonsense from him. Obviously his dunny must look like a technicolour chunder if he washes paintbrushes in it, but multiple use is always good - makes for a better carbon footprint if we can re use, recyle and mend.

Take care Glenny
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Oh Marty - don't take it to heart lovey it was the handling of the old copper that inflamed my passions for just a nanosecond - I so love a man in uniform - but then of course when I re read you post I realized you were referring to one of those antiquated brass monkey things that our Grandmas used to heat up over the fire to wash clothes in and then they would get all hot and steamy amidst the soap bubbles and their clothes would cling to them bit like a wet Tshirt competition and it was hot, oooooh so hot, and their long skirts just got in the way and made it even worse, and .......................... anyway enough of that. I apologise if I caused you even a moments discomfort. The other Maureen wasn't washed away in the floods she didn't even get her feet wet, but the big storms are attacking her with huge branches of immense proportions that she has to saw up into small pieces to dispose of and it is soooo hot and steamy and her clothes are clinging to her ............................ :lol: :?

She could really do with an old copper with a chainsaw - know any????
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Neville Briggs

Post by Neville Briggs » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 pm

I knew you didn't mean me Marty, I'm an old pensioner :)

Great see see you back Glenny, good onions :P My heart goes out to croc, the person who invented those curtain pleat hooks should be boiled in oil, hung drawn and quartered, burnt at the stake and then some really nasty things done to them. :evil:
I'm disappointed that I missed Harrington, I heard some very goods reports on your contribution. You're always professional.
Last edited by Neville Briggs on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Hey Marty I miss our old copper just the job for cooking yabbies and the like, Don’t miss me old Mums copper stick round the back of me legs though. :o

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

Mal McLean

Post by Mal McLean » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 am

We sure had a ball at Harrington Glenny and it was so good to finally catch up to you.

For all to know: Glenny was in absolute top form as was Greg North, Dave Proust, Peter Capp, Gabby Colquhoun and Dianne Lindsay.

I recommend Harriingtons Poets by the Sea to everyone.

Glenny, the wife still thinks I was a bit rough on The Dicemans daughter when she didn't turn up at the One minute Brawl and I dedicated an altered verse of the Good Ship Venus to her. You remember..." 'But I've got worms! I've got worms!' the maiden cried. 'We know' said the eels and with a smile and a sigh, she died"

Well, she had bid for the spot so I thought I had best use it. Can't stand waste.

All the best

Mal the Oldfart
Preserve the Culture!