HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK DANIEL

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Irene

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK DANIEL

Post by Irene » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:06 am

Happy birthday Frank - hope you are well on your way to recovery now. Looking forward to seeing you back 'at the helm!'

Catchya
Irene
What goes around, comes around.

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 am

Bill we (on the forum) didn't know Frank was ill until you mentioned it. It's a shame you spoilt his birthday wishes with your outburst. I have sent Frank my private wishes for his recovery and birthday and you might consider that others have done the same.

Heather

Frank Daniel

Post by Frank Daniel » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:15 am

Well now, good on you all, and thank you to the many well wishers, the emailers, the private messengers,the cards, and, yes, even the flowers. (Marion, Rose and Leo from Inverell), and my faithful old mate 'BILL'! (No flowers).
I was looking forward to the inevetible seventy years, but, seeing as to how I had no choice, I now find my next target is thirty years away, and perhaps an email from the young Queen, Kate. She'll be about sixty years old by then. All of a sudden it seems so far away.

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to carry on as editor at the moment and ask that you support the acting editors Muzza and Keats in their future efforts. Both of them have the skills and and experience of many years with Murryay Hartin at the Moree News and the Tamworth Daily Leader and Neil McArthur in the family business in Ballarat at Sovereigh Hill.
Please help keep the magazine alive, and If they ever want me back I hope I'll be fit and rested and rearing to go once more.
Joe

Robyn

Post by Robyn » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Great to hear from you Frank, and all the very best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery. Thanks for all your efforts with the magazine and hope you'll be back in the driving seat soon.
And all the best birthday wishes too.
Regards
Robyn
Robyn Sykes, the Binalong Bard.