Happy Birthday Irene

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
warooa

Re: Happy Birthday Irene

Post by warooa » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Hope your day has been a good'un, Irene.

Marty :D

Irene

Re: Happy Birthday Irene

Post by Irene » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes - great to hear from you.
I feel a little guilty 'cause I don't get here as often as I'd like to these days, but....... one day!! :( I still pop in and keep an eye on what you are all doing though!! (And I see Bobby is still pushing the boundaries ;) and has to be chastised occassionally by the purple moderator!! Good onya Heather - you keep them in line well!! :lol: )

Bob - the site got it wrong!! I'm not 54, I'm 46!!! :o Haven't you got to 50 yet? If you have, you must know that from 50, you go backwards?!?!
50, 49,48,47,46............. and so on!!!

I've had a lovely day - got woken up by a cheeky little willy wagtail on my balcony (I sleep outside on the balcony in summer!!), then a text from two of my kids (albeit a tad early for me at 6.30am!) - with a beautiful e-card attached from my daughter. Got a text from my other son, then spoke to them via skype, and had some gorgeous smiles and cyber hugs (claps!) from my beautiful grand-daughter!! Followed by a totally slack day while the fellas went out fishing. It was spoilt only by my computer telling me the wrong time and making me an hour late for a meeting I was meant to be at late this afternoon!! :oops:
Now ready for a nip of mango liqueur while I read a book!!
All in all, not a bad day!! :)
Will have a mango liqueur for you all. ;)

thanks again - for helping to make my birthday great!!
IRene
What goes around, comes around.