TAXATION DAMNATION

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Glenny Palmer

TAXATION DAMNATION

Post by Glenny Palmer » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:26 am

I received an actually welcome letter from our esteemed taxation department. Seems they have just a few spot of super to give croc. Goodo says I. Well...I spent the next 2 days filling out forms & tearing back & forth to the local JP to certify documents. Still sorta goodo. But then I am required to send 5 varieties of multiple A4 pages (that gobbled half of my ink cartridges) to three...yes, 3....different addresses! So as long as A communicates with B and C lobs in there somewhere I reckon this may materialise in 2015.

Could this possibly throw some light on why there is so little assistance money left for our struggling citizens...flood & bushfire victims, the ailing elderley....not to mention our youth?

I reckon if I'd have run my business like they run that circus I'da been bankrupt in 3 months!...and that is probably a prophetic thought..... :evil:
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Zondrae

Re: TAXATION DAMNATION

Post by Zondrae » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:21 am

G'day Glenny,

At least if you are bankrupt you wouldn't have to pay tax.. ha ha ha..
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Neville Briggs

Re: TAXATION DAMNATION

Post by Neville Briggs » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Glenny, like Sir Humphrey Appleby would say about the bureaucracy " Lot's of fruitful activity " and his explanation for having to fill in mutiple forms " Because they are required " :lol:
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.