Christmas cheer

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Heather

Christmas cheer

Post by Heather » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Hope everyone had a great day. I had lunch at my sister's place in Melbourne and we copped a huge hail storm after lunch with hail the size of marbles. Went on for quite some time and the roads were covered in water.

My three daughters have a rather warped sense of humour - get it from their dad I reckon! :lol: Last year the eldest gives me a kiddie size table and chairs because I hinted at an outdoor setting! :roll: This year the youngest decides I should have something to go with the table and chairs! I really don't know what I did to deserve them! :roll:
Tea set reduced.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Re: Christmas cheer

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:06 pm

My Mum always says Heather that small things amuse small minds and small pants fit small behinds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: One of her old English sayings that I have been hearing since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

You should be able to recycle the table chairs and tea set when the little granddaughters come along.

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:25 am

Gifts given with love are still gifts and sometimes those small funny one's bring the greatest joy. Now i just can not wait to use my new Garden Shears ????

Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:23 am

Merry Christmas to you too Heather ... :D

Heather

Post by Heather » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:47 am

Don't get me wrong - I love it! I mean, I don't need anything so a laugh (at my expense) is always welcome. The little darling is presently on the big ship sailing her way to Tassie to spend 3 weeks with the Venturers on the Venture (equivalent to the Scouts Jamboree). I hope it's not too rough!!! :twisted: :lol: