HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR MARCH 2023

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR MARCH 2023

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:57 am

Bob Pacey started the ball rolling on his FB page and then I shared a couple on the ARP page and thought Why Not??? They are great fun - we all enjoy doing them so for this months challenge we are going to do a Collaborative Poem.

You know the drill - as each verse is written it is added onto the previous ones and initials at the end of your verse. At the end of the Month we can share the finished product onto the ABPA and the ARP Facebook pages so that we can share our collective brilliance with the whole world :roll: :lol: I'll chase up the stragglers and pen them, and nip the heels of anyone who gets out of line so don't fuss too much - just go out and have fun.

There is no set topic per se in mind but in a few minutes I will think of something and post up the first stanza for you all to follow on with - let's see where we end up down the track on this mystery trip.

Cheers,

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.