HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 1.11.21

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 1.11.21

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:09 am

I've been a bad bad girl :roll: and offer my apologies but life just got in the way here for a while and I put our Writing page on the back burner until I was up to dealing with it again - but perhaps a break is not such a bad thing anyway, we are all under a bit of stress at the moment.

Thank you to those who participated in the last set of prompts. As always some good work came from them. I am looking forward now to hearing from the Ipswich Poetry Feast organizers. The competition changed considerably this year with less categories for writers to participate in, so it will be interesting IMO to see who comes out on top this year.

In the meantime we keep on keeping on - no other choice really is there? Lets see what you can do with these.

moving with the tide

virtue and innocence

guttural sounds

Bless me Father

the road to the Isle of Hope

all her past and hsitory
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.