Homework for week ending 05/03/12

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Homework for week ending 05/03/12

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Thanks to those who had a go at the last fortnights prompts - there was some good work came out of that.

This fortnight lets have a go at a single prompt phrase - that being

The day I yelled at ?????

It could be the dog, Mother, Sister, neighbour, the bloke holding up traffic. Whoever you reckon. I am sure we have all yelled at someone some time....Why? What result did it get? Did it make us feel good/bad? Were we angry/upset/hurt/fearful at the time?

and there's a cute little piccy just to prove that animals yell at their offspring as well then again maybe she was really just yawning.

Anyway give it a go - you have nothing to lose but time. You can write a funny poem or a true poem....you can even be nasty but watch the language and don't mention by name anyone we know - best use an assumed name or alias perhaps....but see what you can come up with.

Cheers

Maureen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.