Homework for week ending 20/02/12

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Homework for week ending 20/02/12

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Whilst only 3 people had a shot at the last poetry prompts a lot were away at Tamworth and busy preparing for that, so think it is worth while having another go at that idea and see what gets thrown out this time….we can always go back to the written prompts if people don’t like this idea – it is just a change of scene after all.

Thank you to those who attempted it. As expected totally different ideas from the 2 photos. Interesting isn’t it….probably why people make such bad eye witnesses at crime scenes.

One of the photos shows more than is initially apparent - lets see if you can pick it. :lol: :lol:

Ok if you have got your eyesight and thoughts focused you are ready to go.

Cheers

Maureen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Maureen K Clifford on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Neville Briggs

Re: Homework for week ending 20/02/12

Post by Neville Briggs » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:17 pm

To read Optical Illusion, you have to switch views, a good excercise for poets, switching views. Seeing things from unexpected angles. ;) :D
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Re: Homework for week ending 20/02/12

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:55 pm

You think Neville :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.