CHRISTMAS MESSAGE 2021

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

CHRISTMAS MESSAGE 2021

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:41 am

Love it or hate it - it will be here soon enough.. Thank you to all who have given their support to this little segment and their friendship as well. I consider each and every one of you a special friend and a precious jewel.

May you all enjoy the Christmas season, no matter your religion. Have fun with family and friends and furbies and stay safe. Some of us I know will be on their own, and it can be a time of sadness for others rather than joy - but joy can be found in solitude, in the little things - don't overlook that.

For those who are inclined or who have the time why not write a Christmas Poem this year - one you can share with your friends. Your words may put a good deal of joy into someone's life.

What does Christmas mean to you? Your poem might be funny, or religious, quirky or full of remembrances .... whatever rows your boat will be perfect and please share it with us as well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU XXXXXX
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Ron

Re: CHRISTMAS MESSAGE 2021

Post by Ron » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:36 pm

Thank you Maureen, I certainly have enjoyed my time with yourself and the other participants in the workshop exercises and the good natured interaction from all.
All the very best to you all for a happy and safe Christmas! (is it really a year since the last one! :lol:) And hopefully next year won't be plagued by this damned virus.
Will try and get a Santa Claus poem done and post it, but can't promise at the moment.
Cheers always
Ron.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Re: CHRISTMAS MESSAGE 2021

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:43 am

Look forward to seeing your poem Ron - and look forward to seeing you here again next year
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.