we will wait here

For video and audio LINKS to forum member's performances and presentations on You Tube, Vimeo etc.
The maximum file size for an AUDIO UPLOAD is 4.5 Mb
(No video uploads are accepted - LINKS ONLY)
william williams

we will wait here

Post by william williams » Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 pm

well here it is at last WE WILL WAIT HERE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Neville Briggs

Re: we will wait here

Post by Neville Briggs » Sat May 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Goodonya William. Maybe it's me, the piano backing started to take my attention a couple of times.
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sat May 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Doesn't matter how many times I listen to this Bill it is a tear jerker. Good choice of music as the story is a love story of sorts

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

mummsie

Post by mummsie » Sat May 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Loved it Bill.

Sue
the door is always open, the kettles always on, my shoulders here to cry on, i'll not judge who's right or wrong.

william williams

Post by william williams » Sat May 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks folks Col was an old mate of mine and I just happened to be there the day he died though he died before I arrived. Old Jimmy the native in the piece was his mate they traveled together through good time and bad. after we buried Col Jimmy came to be with me and was a good mate for a number of years and when I moved back to Victoria it was a cold winter and old Jimmy could not stand the cold so he moved back north west to where it was warmer and there he passed away and we buried him out near Hungerford beside his mate Col.

Bill Williams