Always in My Heart

For video and audio LINKS to forum member's performances and presentations on You Tube, Vimeo etc.
The maximum file size for an AUDIO UPLOAD is 4.5 Mb
(No video uploads are accepted - LINKS ONLY)
william williams

Always in My Heart

Post by william williams » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Maureen is having trouble placeing this and the one before it on the forum and she has asked me to relay them for her now if any one is having trouble please let me know and ether I or Manfred will help you

For Always in My Heart Written by Maureen Glifford Music by Platinum 4 The dance of the Happy Spirits'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mummsie

Re: Always in My Heart

Post by mummsie » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Wow, maureen I love your work, to read it is one thing, to hear the words so beautifully spoken, is another. Thank you.
Sue
the door is always open, the kettles always on, my shoulders here to cry on, i'll not judge who's right or wrong.

Frank Daniel

Post by Frank Daniel » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:45 pm

That was a lovely rendition Maureen, it's good to hear a voice that you've never heard before.
Thanks to our old disc jockey Bill for his good work.

Frank

Terry

Post by Terry » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi Maureen,
I've mentioned before how much I enjoy your work - Beautifully done

Listening to the audio's posted here has convinced me that they will really enhance the forum, visitors are just going to love what they hear here, thanks to all you talented people.
It's one thing to read our poetry but an entirely different experience to hear it so beautifully recited.
Well done to you all.

Terry

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Touche'

Bobere
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!