COPPER CROC CERTIFICATES

Discussion of any bush poetry topic.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Glenny Palmer

COPPER CROC CERTIFICATES

Post by Glenny Palmer » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:16 pm

Hellooo my fellow bards,
Well I've taken the plunge & emailed out all of the certificates to the worthy recipients. Please do let me know if you have any difficulties with this & I will sort it straight away.

I have yet to prepare & post the prizes out, but I may be a little slow with this, as I have re-injured my torn shoulder tendon. So I can't do as much as usual in a day, re the pain & the risk of inflaming the blasted thing further. But rest assured I am working on it.
And speaking of prizes, one of you lucky ducks will be receiving Stephen Whiteside's bonza book, "The Billy That Died With Its Boots On." I'll acknowledge Stephen's generous gift, alongside Terry & David's 'thank you' posts.

My sincere thanks again to all who supported my little comp. You are all legends.

Cheeers
Glenny P :D
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Shelley Hansen

Re: COPPER CROC CERTIFICATES

Post by Shelley Hansen » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Ouch, Glenny - I've experienced that particular injury myself in the past, and it is not pleasant at all.

Take care and rest up - and don't stress about posting stuff. My emailed certificate is great, thank you.

Best Regards
Shelley
Shelley Hansen
Lady of Lines
http://www.shelleyhansen.com

"Look fer yer profits in the 'earts o' friends,
fer 'atin' never paid no dividends."
(CJ Dennis "The Mooch o' Life")

Glenny Palmer

Re: COPPER CROC CERTIFICATES

Post by Glenny Palmer » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:49 am

Oh what a relief Shelley. Many thanks for advising. ( So glad that you like it.) :D
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.