Embarrassment

Post your true-blue Aussie yarns here.
alongtimegone

Embarrassment

Post by alongtimegone » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:29 pm

My next door neighbour was a house painter by trade and he told me this story of his most embarrassing moment. He had been suffering from some very painful and bleeding hemorrhoids and one morning before going to work he placed, in the offending area, one of his wife’s sanitary napkins. During the morning while on a step ladder painting an internal wall, the woman for whom he was working came into the room with some morning tea. As he was climbing down the ladder he felt something in his trouser leg and forgetting momentarily about the napkin he shook his leg energetically and out popped the napkin liberally spotted with red. As it was a reddish colour paint he was using he jumped down picked up the napkin and said “I wondered where my paint rag had gone.” and quickly placed it inside the bib of his overalls.

Terry

Re: Embarrassment

Post by Terry » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Lucky he was a quick thinker Wazza

I apologize for jumping in over the top of your one mate, but wanted to post it while the thread in Chit Chat was still fresh in the minds of those who have been following it.

Cheers Terry

Heather

Post by Heather » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 pm

:lol:

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:05 pm

My son is a painter Wazza and to make a bit of fun they hide a teddy bear on the job site and if they can not find it they have to shout the Boss ( my son ) beer on the Friday session. If they find it he shouts. I have a suspicion that he does not make it to hard though.

Seems to shout a lot. I'll show him this post and I reckon he will get a laugh.

Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!