Glenny's Bash

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
keats

Re: Glenny's Bash

Post by keats » Tue May 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Oh don't be ridiculous, Bob! I haven't owned that shirt for......months! And I have plucked my eyebrows. Still have trouble getting through Airport Security, though!

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Tue May 07, 2013 8:32 pm

You only got the beard cause I stuffed up Mate and could not work out how to delete without taking the mo and the eye brows out as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Kymmie I thought it was rather artistic

Neil Muhammad Mc Arthur 8-) 8-) 8-)

Bobbo
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Sun May 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Well I think Kymmie looks very pretty in that pic.

Thank you Kym for coming out all this way to our 'do.' And for bringing Malcolm. AND for giving us the bonza 2nd raffle prize of your beaut books, won by a lovely 'horsey' local woman. Bonzaa! Be sure to let me know if you are performing with Malcolm any time.
XX Glenny
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.